How do you find out if the SASSA R350 is approved? Have you applied for SASSA SRD R350 and want to know if your application has been approved? Are you still awaiting a response from the South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) after applying for the R350 Social Relief of Distress (SRD) grant?
So, in this article, we’ll walk you through the steps involved in determining whether your SASSA R350 grant application has been granted or denied.
Check whether SASSA R350 ID is Approved or NOT
SASSA can assist you in determining whether your SASSA SRD R350 grant application has been granted or may check the status of your SRD grant application for you at no cost.
How can you request that SASSA check to see if your SASSA SRD R350 award is approved:
- Prepare your ID number and the phone number you used to apply.
- Call their toll-free number, 0800601011 (you do not pay for calls to these lines).
- Wait for the machine to respond. Select the language of your choice when a staff member answers the phone.
- Inform them that you wish to verify the status of your SASSA SRD R350 award.
- Tell them your ID number and phone number.
- Be patient while they verify your status. When the process is finished, the team will read the status of your application for that month.
- If you are authorized, they will inform you of your pay dates. Alternatively, if declined, you have the rationale for the decline.
Check if your SASSA SRD R350 Grant Application is approved using WhatsApp
If you have access to WhatsApp, you can utilize it to see if your status has been approved.
- Save the SASSA Whatsapp number 0820468553 as “SASSA” or any other chosen name.
- Open the WhatsApp app and say hello to the automated system.
- It will provide you with a sequence of responses.
- Choose the one that best meets your needs—select Check Status.
- Enter your identification number.
- Please enter your phone number.
- The system will automatically notify you if you are accepted or not for the current month.
So, if you want to know whether your SASSA SRD R350 grant application has been granted or not, simply follow the steps outlined above to learn everything you need to know about your SASSA application.
Frequently Asked Question(FAQ)
Access Grants.gov. Click the Check Application Status link on the Applicant Center page under the Grant Applications header. This will lead you to the Application Status Check page. Enter search terms and a date range to restrict your search results.
Check Your SASSA Balance Using WhatsApp on Your Cell Phone
Send the word “Sassa” to 082 046 8553, the Sassa WhatsApp application number.
Please respond with the text “Status.”
If you have a reference number, please respond with “Yes.”
Respond with the mobile number you used to apply for the award.
Please provide your reference number in your response.
Your SASSA SRD R350 grant should be approved in less than 30 days. Again, SASSA will evaluate your R350 grant status every month to ensure that you are eligible for the award before changing your pending status to approved. As a result, you should expect your SASSA SRD to be certified within the month.
SASSA will deposit your R350 grant into your account within seven working days. At this point, your R350 budget is approved, and you are given a payment date. All the details will be checked to see if you still qualify for the award before SASSA authorizes your payment application.