Capfin loans can be applied through cell phone or telephone, making the loan application process more accessible than usual.
Application through Cell Phone Call
- You can call Capfin Loans’ customer service centre at 087 354 0000 and request a loan application, and the process will begin from there. Because you will be required to submit some documents, you may be directed to send supporting documents in whatever way is possible and convenient for you.
- You can also contact Capfin Loan via SMS by sending “HELP” (without quotation marks) to the shortcode: 43679.
- Capfin understands that not everyone has a modern smartphone and thus provides an option for other phones via USSD code. Any GSM phone can initiate the application process with the USSD code by dialling the code *120*5566#, available on all networks across the country.
- Please Call Back: This is another method for potential clients to contact the lending organization. In this case, the applicant will complete the online form with their Full Name and Surname, as well as their phone number, and then click the submit button just below. Capfin will return your call, and the conversation will proceed from there. To access this option, go to this Link and select “PLEASE CALL ME.”
- The official website of Capfin Loans provides the simplest approach to submitting a loan application. It allows you to upload your papers without having to physically visit their office or other partner shops such as Ackermans.
Capfin Loan Required Documents
- Three most recent pay stubs / 3 most recent bank statements
- A working cell phone number.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- A valid South African ID.
- Must be a full-time employee with a monthly income.
- Slip of active account of South African bank.
Cell phone calls are one of the simplest and most authentic ways to apply for a Capfin loan. By completing the steps outlined above, you can use and fulfil the requirements for the Capfin loan payment.
Frequently Asked Question(FAQ)
Apply for a Capfin loan from the comfort of your home, or text your SA ID number to 33005. SMS rates are standard. To manage your account, dial *134*6454# from your cell phone. You may easily update your information, check your statements, and read your account history.
Payday, automobile title, pawnshop, and personal instalment loans are probably the easiest to obtain and accept. These are all short-term cash solutions for needy individuals with weak credit. Many of these solutions are intended to assist debtors needing quick cash.
Some lenders give short-term loans without requiring proof of employment. These loans are generally subject to exorbitant interest rates. They need evidence of consistent income, such as interest, dividends, or income from a rental property, trust fund, or pension.
The lender will send you a commitment letter after accepting your loan. The loan conditions and your mortgage agreement are outlined in this document. Your loan’s monthly costs and annual percentage rate will be available for evaluation. Any requirements that must before closure also be stated.
If you do not have a payslip, you will be unable to apply for a personal loan with Capitec Bank. One of the prerequisites for applying for a personal loan is to provide proof of income, as the bank has to ensure that the applicant can pay the monthly costs.